We are looking for a proactive and determined person to join ROCKETROI’s Analytics and SEO Department as a SEO Specialist.
As part of our Analytics and SEO department, you will be responsible for helping our clients develop their organic search engine strategies. You will be in charge, along with the rest of the agency's SEO professionals, of the definition, management and development of the strategy to be implemented in our book of business.
You will be working with multidisciplinary teams, with professionals from the world of digital marketing, with whom you will have to build a strategy that adjusts to the needs of ROCKETROI's clients.
As a SEO Specialist at ROCKETROI, you will:
- Develop and monitor SEO strategies.
- Elaborate SEO audits.
- Analyze and implement on and off page SEO strategies.
- Perform market and competition analysis.
- Execute keyword research.
- Define and develop local SEO strategies.
- Follow up on link building strategies.
- Monitor the results of the proposed actions and prepare reports.
- Elaborate reports with SEO recommendations.
We're definitely looking for you, if you have:
- Experience of 2 years in SEO projects, preferably from an agency perspective.
- Experience in managing SEO tools: Screaming Frog, SemRush, Ahrefs, Sistrix...
- Knowledge of Google Search Console and Google My Business.
- Knowledge of reporting tools, such as Google Data Studio.
- Baseline knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- Baseline knowledge of HTML, CSS and JS.
- Fluent in Spanish and English. Other languages will be valued.
- Comfortability in talking with clients and defending results.
Join us and you will enjoy all this stuff:
- Awesome Working Environment.
- Work with a Very Talented Team.
- Continuous Skills Development.
- Clear Career Path.
- Prestigious Clients.
- Full Gym and Fitness Classes with Special Discounts.
- English/Spanish classes.
- Birthday day off.
Find more and apply on our Careers site: http://careers.rocketroi.com/